Dr. Chris Couch
Laparoscopic, Bariatric & General Surgeon
M.B. B.S., FRACS, FRCS (Glas.)
Dr. Chris Couch is a Specialist Surgeon with a particular interest and expertise in Laparoscopic and Bariatric (Obesity) Surgery. His undergraduate degree was obtained from the University of N.S.W. Postgraduate training was undertaken in Perth, Western Australia and in the United Kingdom.
Dr. Couch's surgical practice is mainly focused on the Laparoscopic management of Obesity, Biliary (Gall Stone) Disease, Hernias & Gastro Oesophageal Reflux Disease. He currently operates at St Jhon of God Hospital (Murdoch) and at Waikiki Private Hospital (Rockingham).
- University of New South Wales, Sydney Australia.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery M.B.B.S., (N.S.W.)
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons FRACS
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, Glasgow FRCS (Glas)
- Medical Board of Australia
- Laparoscopic Surgery for Obesity - Hernias - Biliary (Gallstones) Disease - Gastro-Oesophageal Reflux
Private Hospital Visiting Rights:
- St. Jhon of God Murdoch Hospital
- Waikiki Private Hospital
His particular interests are:
- Laparoscopic Surgery for:
Biliary (Gall Stone) Disease
Gastro-Oesophageal Reflux Disease
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)